Water Walking Ball / Water Walking Roller, material classification and material differences:
A. Material Category:
1. PVC Material: contains some toxic additives and plasticizers, with thick plastic smell, is not conducive to health, life is short, will become hard when temperature is low and prone to rupture, severe cracking occurs, resulting in unusable.
2. TPU material synthesis: commonly known as mix or false TPU, containing 30% TPU, 70% PVC, is a new type of composite material. Plastic mild taste, is not conducive to healthy, is not transparent enough, life is shorter than TPU;
(Many manufacturers use this material , so the identification must be carefully observed.)
3. TPU Polyester Material: TPU polyether appearance as intolerant hydrolysis, after a certain time in its internal substance will dissolve in water, easy to be yellow, slightly harder than polyether, N/A for aquatic products.
(There are many manufacturers use polyester film posing polyether film, customers must be carefully identified in the purchase of the product)
4. TPU polyether material: The material is odorless, environmentally friendly material, high abrasion resistance, tear, tensile, peel resistance, air tightness, strong toughness, not yellow, environmentally safe, non-toxic, durable, not climate, minus 35 degrees still maintain good flexibility; particularly suitable for inflatable water recreation products;
B. Materials compose:
1. Body: Use medical grade polyether TPU film, meet with EN-71 fire retardant, SGS environmental toxicity criteria, CTI and STR testing and certification bodies through testing and certification. Material in line with national standards of world exports.
2. Rope: diameter 5MM PP rope, red, yellow, blue, green four colors;
3. Handle: TPU material, high strength, high tensile strength;
4. Stopper: TPU material, the latest type, increase tensile properties;
5. Safety Net: multicolored rope safety net;
6. Security wind mouth: Rotary safe high pressure air nozzle with handle;